Saturday 4 September 2010

I'm one of these ungrateful souls...

My life is far from shit, but i still moan about every aspect of it. OK, so i don't have many really friends and i don't leave my house a considerable amount aside from venturing out for work. I don't have a lot of money even though I'm working my life away and have little to show for it currently, but, i have a family made up of loving grandparents, a mother who forgets i exist, a brother who has the devil inside him and a sister who is the next Vicky Pollard of Thanet as well as a few key characters i like to keep within some form of friendship with...Still, I've learnt a lot, seen a lot and am ambitious, sometimes i just wish I'd make my bloody mind up as to what interests me most... hopefully I'll figure it out! Anyway, summers pretty much over and so i am posting a few snap shots of my summer 2010....



















No comments:

Post a Comment